27.6.17

Enable Ghost Mode in Snapchat NOW if you want to keep your location private



Hands up. I admit it. I’m not really of the Snapchat generation.
Somehow or another I manage to make my way through daily life without feeling the need to chat with online friends through the incredibly popular (apart from in my house) smartphone app.
Frankly, I’m worried – rightly or wrongly – that there might be something a little bit wrong about a man in his late-forties using Snapchat. I don’t know if I’m missing something important in my life by never having found a need for Snapchat, but I do recognise that many millions of people use it many times a day.
Which makes me somewhat concerned about a new feature that was introduced into Snapchat last week: Snap Map.
Maybe when you read about the new Snap Map functionality or saw the accompanying video, you thought it was fairly innocuous. Maybe you even imagined that the feature looked quite fun.